The End.

10:48 AM

I remember the first time we made our book

In the right place but not really the right time

You and i became the main caracter to our story

Pages by pages are fullfiled with happy stories

We were running in the rain at night and chasing the sun in the morning


But one day it was just became empty

The story ended


The sad truth is 

I started to write another chapter

With u still the main character

But unfortunately i write the story all by myself

It’s not clear, its all grey because i couldnt see color when im alone


But You suddenly showe up with a story

With another main carachter 

with a happy ending

You know what, i’m so glad u did


Now, i couldnt keep you forever 

So i close my book and never make another chapter

And i quit of being the author to my own story 


Im not sad, but why am i crying? 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar